Managing your customers is easier than ever with MicroSale’s table management system. The table management system comes standard for all full service establishments. Based on your preferences, a hostess is able to open a table, assign it to a server and put in the number of guests.
With colored alerts, staff and operators are able to see the table’s status at all times. At the beginning of a server’s shift, he or she can assign themselves to their section on the floor plan. This allows restaurants to have multiple floor plans and easy access.
Graphical Floor Plans
- Choose floor plans from a preloaded list with many table designs, or create your own!
Multiple Floor Plans
- At the beginning of a server’s shift, he or she can assign themselves to their section on the floor plan. This allows restaurants to have multiple floor plans and easy access.
- Seated is shown in yellow - This is great for Hostesses!
- Expired or slow service is shown in red.
- Check Presented is shown in purple.
- Ticket Opened is shown in light blue.
- After a check is closed, table turns green with a picture of a busser to show that the table is dirty. This allows bussers to find the dirty tables without a server having to tell them. A busser is also able to release the table back onto the floor.
- As well as the bright red color to notify managers of prolonged inactivity, MicroSale can also be set up to send text alerts to management, showing that the table turnover is not quite up to par.
MicroSale’s reservation and waitlist module is included in the system. The module allows you to improve efficiency and decrease stress during a busy rush. A hostess or any staff member is able to take reservations for any time or day from a workstation. Using the table layout, a hostess can determine the wait time for the next available table based on the colored status of seated tables on the floor.
Estimating Wait Time
- A hostess or any staff member is able to take reservations for any time or day from a workstation. Using the table layout, a hostess can determine the wait time for the next available table based on the colored status of seated tables on the floor.
- Send confirmation emails, auto queue reservations onto the wait list, and send text message alerts to a waiting party’s cell phone; replacing the need for a third-party paging system.
MicroSale has advanced phone order technology including an interface to Caller ID which allows a restaurant to have up to 8-lines. Phone orders can easily be taken without caller ID as well. You can look up existing customers by phone number, address, or name.
MicroSale includes a Loyalty Program (Frequent Diner) at no extra cost.
Get the Most out of Call in Orders
- Phone orders can get complicated and fast-paced. MicroSale eliminates the confusion and helps prevent mistakes.
MicroSale will instantly recall a customer’s profile based upon their phone number. Use the Optional Caller ID Interface and the software will recall the order from the caller ID information. On the right will display a customer’s last order. You can either “reorder” the same items or you can go straight from there to the order screen. The entered customers also get saved into the system, which will create a customer database for direct marketing or promotions.
Prevent Forgotten Orders
Prevent forgotten orders with the ‘Order Pending’ alert, or set your Back office to automatically print pending orders to the kitchen at the appropriate time.