MicroSale’s inventory solution utilizes all of the information relevant to managing your inventory: vendors, items, recipes, sub recipes, paper goods, and even helps you keep track of where these items are stored.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
MicroSale’s centralized inventory software electronically integrates with your food and supply vendors. Invoice, receipt and pricing information automatically flows from your MicroSale system back to your vendors.
- Perpetual Inventory Management
- Multiple Storage Locations
- EDI – Electronic Data Interchange (Vendor Integration)
- Invoices and Purchase Orders
- Ideal Cost and Usage
- “Normalized” Units of Measurement
- Variance Reports (On-hand versus Theoretical)
- Store Count, Purchasing and Invoice updating at Corporate – Real time