In order to use the time clock or ring in sales, employees must be created in the system.
- From the Manages Menu, press Employee Maintenance
- On the submenu, press Employee Maintenance again
- Type in the Last Name and First Name of the Employee
- Employee ID is not used in MicroSale – this is a number used to identify employees for labor tracking outside of the system.
- Use the dropdown and select all job titles associated with this employee. If the employee is hourly and/or tipped, make sure you select these options
- Press the dropdown and select the base access level of this employee. Put the highest access this employee is allowed to have. For example, if the employee is both a bartender and manager, select Manager as the base.
- Next to Primary Access Number, type in the employee’s number to access the system- this will be used to log into the order screen and for clocking in/out.
Pick a number that will not be forgotten such as the last four numbers of the social.
If your restaurant is using swipe cards, click in the field (so a cursor appears) and swipe the card in the secondary field.
- All required fields are now completed. If you would like to add more information, please do so now.
- Save when completed