1. Type in a name for the modifier group (ex: dip sauce, pizza toppings, meat temp)
*** Please note that you do not need to set a dept/function. The modifier will follow the assigned menu item’s department ***
*** a Yes or No prompt will appear to add the modifier group to the list – select Yes ***
2. Type in the Modifier Name; if there is an upcharge for this item, type in the price on the right.
***If desired, press SET COLOR to change the color of the modifier buttons.***
3. Press the green arrow, Add Modifier to List, or press INSERT on your keyboard.
4. If you need to be able to choose multiple modifiers, check “Select until Done”.
To attach the modifier group to a menu item:
1. Go to Menu Items and Pricing
2. Press the drop down and select the appropriate menu item.
3. Check the box for “Modifiers are required” (top right)
4. Next to Modifier #1, select the drop down and find the appropriate modifier group name.
5. Choose to check or uncheck the box to the left of the modifier group. Checking the box will make the modifier group work with “Modify Item”. An unchecked box will make the modifier group prompt automatically when the menu item is selected on the order screen.
6. Select Save.