While you do not have to actually set up the printers in Windows during this phase, you need to create printer names. This will allow you to assign menu items to the appropriate printer.
- Go to Manager Menu > Register Setup
- Select Printers / Devices Setup
- In the teal area, type in the Printer Name – such as Kitchen
- Under Available Printers, choose the appropriate printer. If your printers are not setup in Windows, choose None.
- Select Save
- Continue adding Printer Names until you added all necessary printers.
- Select Exit.