Stop! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE PC SETUP GUIDE AND WINDOWS 7 SETUP GUIDE BEFORE COMPLETING THIS STEP.
Please Note! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE SOFTWARE LICENSE BEFORE TRYING TO ACTIVATE SOFTWARE.
ALL SOFTWARE MUST HAVE A VALID LICENSE FILE. You will place your software order under “New Order” on the Dealer Portal. If you are a restaurant owner, please contact your dealer to order the software.
- Log onto the FTP site and copy/paste the Version 9 Install and upgrade file to your local computer
- Run the Version 9 Install file
- After the install of MicroSale, run the Version 9 upgrade file
- If applicable, run the SQL database upgrade utility in the MicroSale directory (C: > Program Files > Micro$ale)
- Paste in the Version 9 license file – if you do not have a license file, please fill out the New License form on the Dealer Portal
- Launch MicroSale (bottom of screen will display “Not Activated”
- Go to Managers Menu > Register Setup > Activate License
- Select OK (MicroSale will End)
- Restart the MicroSale program
After Launching MicroSale
- A message will prompt, “No Backup Configuration Found – Please Create Backup Config Files” – Select Yes
- You’ll be prompted to the Terminal Configuration Screen
- Select Remember Terminal Configuration
- Select OK to the ‘Exporting the Registry Key Complete’ message
- Within the System Configuration screen, select Edit Order Screen Buttons and select Restore Default