Please follow the PC and Installation Setup Guide before setting up printers in MicroSale. You will need to install printers in Windows before setting it up in the POS. The guide also covers the information below.
Managers Menu > Register Setup / Printers and Device Setup
Configuring Printer Escape Codes
For each printer you configured in the previous steps, we will now need to set up escape codes. These codes are necessary to properly format the text output to the printers and the kitchen video system.
- Select the “Printer Escape Codes” button from within the Printers / Devices Setup area
- Select a printer from the “Printers” dropdown field
- Select “TmT88 II” from the “Types” dropdown field
- Select “Save to Printer” button when finished
- Repeat for each printer
Configuring a Cash Drawer(s)
From within the Printers / Devices setup area
- Within the “Cash Drawer Setup” section select the printer port, printer name, or COM port to which the first cash drawer is connected
- Verify (or set) the appropriate codes to open the drawer (Default: 27, 112, 0, 25, 250)
- Select the “Save Drawer” button
- Repeat above steps to set up the second drawer